Opening hours of the church:
- weekdays from 9.00 to 12.00 and from 17.00 to 20.00
- Sundays and holidays from 9.00 to 13.00
- only in the month of August weekdays from 9.00 to 11.00, Sundays and holidays from 10.00 to 13.00
Where are we
via Salvatore Tommasi, 20 - 80135 Napoli, tel. 0815498529
it is possible to book a visit itinerary that lasts about an hour and consists of:
- Screening of a film on the life of Father Dolindo and photographic exhibition in the Church of the Sacrament (Via Salvator Rosa 288, tel 0815447302 100 meters from the Parish) with free offer.
- Mass in the Parish celebrated by the priest of his group and prayer at the Tomb of Father Dolindo
For car parking, in front of the parish there is a paid private parking or another is located in via Gesù and Maria (via Salvator Rosa, in front of the Church of the Sacramento). For the coach parking, it is possible to stop to let the pilgrims descend at the crossroads between Via Salvator Rosa and Via Santa Monica and then park near the National Archaeological Museum at the end of Via Foria.